Joy Berry is the bestselling author of the Joy Berry Classics which is the only comprehensive collection of self-help books that exists for children birth through 13 years of age. The collection is divided into seven series which are designed to address childhood issues at every age –
* Teach Me About – First Steps Toward Responsibility for children aged 1 to 3
* Let’s Talk About – Handling Emotions in Positive Ways for children aged 3 to 5
* Help Me Be Good – Replacing Misbehavior with Good Behavior for children aged 5 to 7
* Living Skills – Basic Living Skills for children aged 7 to 9
* Survival skills – Fulfilling Expectations for children aged 9 to 11
* Winning Skills – Self-Actualization for young people aged 11 to 13 and
* Good Answers to Tough Questions – Addressing Challenging Subjects for children of all ages.
Below is a small selection of the Kindle Edition of her books and they are FREE currently. Check them out and if you like them, use the widget at the end of this post to find more. If you don’t own a Kindle, you can read these books on your iOS devices with the free Kindle Reading Apps.
As we are not in control of the prices, please be sure to check the price before downloading them. Do sign up to The iMums Daily Digest so you never miss a free offer. Enjoy!